You Are Welcome Here!
(No Matter Who You Are Or Where You Are On
Don't miss out, check the Calendar
- HOLY WEEK
Maundy Thrusday - April 1:
Lenten Worship Evening:
6:00pm dinner offered; 7:00pm Worship Service with Tenebrae.
Friday - April 3:
5:00PM Sanctuary open for reflection.
- EASTER - April 5
- 6:15AM Outdoor Sunrise Worship -
Gather at the top of Castle Hill by the bench. (Sunrise is at 6:27).
A light breakfast will follow in the Great Room fellowship hall.
- 10:0AM Indoor Sanctuary Worship Service -
“Choosing to Connect with Resurrection” – Mark 16:
Light refreshments will follow
the service in the Great Room fellowship hall.
WHO WE ARE:
Who are we? . . .
- We are single individuals,
couples, and families of various configurations and sizes.
- We are people of different ages
and walks of life.
- We are a blended family of
individuals who have been brought up with a wide range of faith and non-faith traditions.
- We respect and honor all faith
traditions and believe in interfaith partnership with open dialogue.
- We believe everyone should be
free to question and wrestle with theology.
- We come from a
variety of political and social backgrounds.
- We enjoy thinking and sharing
ideas and opinions.
- We stay committed to loving
each other even when we disagree.
- We share a unified vision for
this church and work diligently to live by our Core Values.
- We love our history and
tradition, but we also understand that "God is still speaking" to us today, as new history and traditions are being created.
- We take the scriptures very
seriously, but usually not literally.
- We worship in many creative
ways and at different times and days of the week.
- We love to have children and
adults actively involved in meaningful worship.
- We care for each other through
good times and bad. Due to events of December 14, 2012 in our town, we know what it is to have our hearts broken. We continue to shed tears while finding ways to share laughter
and smiles as well.
- We know that God in Christ is
calling our church, and each of us, to new ways of being; we are supportive of each individual’s spiritual journey and work as a congregation to discern and live out our greater
- We consistently work to find
ways to serve God beyond our walls.
WE MAKE AN EFFORT TO REMEMBER:
"Do Not Forget To Entertain Strangers,
For By Doing So, Some People Have Entertained Angels Without Knowing It."
- Hebrews 13.1